Saturday, November 22, 2014

Caleb Michael // Senior 2015


I'm not a professional photographer and I don't plan to ever be. 
I don't have a photography business, unless you count Society6. 
But I took a young man's senior photos back in Sept.
Caleb is my brother. My big brother. And he graduates this spring. 

Now where to start? 

Caleb loves God with his whole heart. I see it everyday. He studies his Bible and points things back to God. He's a wonderful example to me. I can hardly believe he is graduating and we are growing up. But without further hesitation, here he is. Caleb.


V



































3 comments:

  1. Wow very nice photos. Victoria nice job. Caleb made a good model. Uncle JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Victoria! You captured his personality well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job granddaughter! You had a great subject! Nana Moran

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)