Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sisters


Sisters have a special bond. 
The kind of bond where facial expressions sometimes say more than words. 
A kind of bond where random hugs are the root of love. 
And laughter is the glue holding them together. 

I have only one sister.
She thinks I'm crazy and I think she isn't crazy enough. 
She's quiet and I'm loud. 
She curls up on the couch with a book while I'm dancing to theme songs. 
She's like a flower, pure loveliness. And I'm like a hurricane, always diving in head first. 

We are complete opposites. Yet like puzzles pieces, we fit right together. 

My sister is my better half.

V






3 comments:

  1. This was so sweet, and the pictures are so pretty. :) I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these frames! So sweet. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love this. <3 you two are both so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)