Monday, January 6, 2014

You and I are always a good idea


The day started early, with a breathtaking sunrise and snow everywhere. 
A bit of a roadtrip and making a few wrong turns. The whole time I couldn't wait to see my best friend. 
Then came the finding of the store and then came the waiting. 
And the waiting and the inside screaming when we found each other. 
The conversions went from clothes to food to music to beanie hats. I love beanie hats. Hehe. 
And you'd think that Goodwill shopping and eating at Wendy's with the same person you see all the time would be boring. 
And you'd think that begging to spend more time together and watch a movie we've see a million times would be a little much. 
But you'd be wrong. 

Because what I think of when my best friend comes to mind is this. 

 You and I are always a good idea. 

And so is hot cocoa and laughter. 

V





























2 comments:

  1. AW. Jordan stole the words out of my mouth. I love it. It's so true what you wrote, I couldn't have said it better myself.
    Beautiful pictures. That was so much fun as usual. Love you. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)