Wednesday, January 1, 2014

first day of january


Wells, today is the every first day of one of my favorite months. January. 
The month of snow, freezing winds, and my birthday. 
For me, the first day of 2014 did not start till about noon (well, it did start at midnight and yes, I was totally awake for that awesomeness, screaming with my bestie on the phone. Ah, moments).
Anyways, at about noon, I was up and watching a movie with my family. We laughed and my dad and I tried to guess everything that was happening. Good times with my family that makes me want to never grow up. 

But I did make it outside. Said hello to my bunny and walked around the yard in my pj pants and sweatshirt. That's what I've been in all day, well, I put the sweatshirt on after I dropped yogurt on my pj shirt. Um, yeah, I spill everything. And of course I was attempting to avoid the mud, so I was tiptoeing in my moccasins.  

And on my Flickr I'm going to try and do the photo a week or 52 photos in a year. I've never it before and I want to do something new this year for my photography. But nothing as big as a 365 challenge. 

I hope all of you had an amazing new years eve and I hope you have amazing adventures in 2014. 

V














3 comments:

  1. I love this. (Especially the part about your screaming bestie. Hehe.) Aww, I'd thought about doing the 52 weeks challenge too, but it didn't happen. I wish I would've known you were, because then we could have done it together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey happy new year! : ) Man your cat has some beautiful eyes! haha : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)