Monday, December 16, 2013

Wan·der·lust // Part Two


Wanderlust. 

"A strong desire to travel." 

I love traveling. Going new places. Seeing new people and things. But I always love coming home, where the world is a smaller place and my worries can fade. (I feel some song lyrics coming on.) 
But what I've found is that I don't need to travel the world is find good times. 
And I don't have to try to find adventure; nope adventure finds me. 

P.S. This is part two of my "2013 adventures" series. 

--> Hiking an 3 mile trail

On my family's vacation this year to Tennessee and North Carolina we went to the Smoky Mountains. There, deep in the woods, we hiked a rugged trail. It was long and wet but it was the woods and I was with the ones I love, so it was beautiful. :)


 -> Going on my first scavenger hunt

Day three of Family Camp was the day of the "hunt". I had so much fun and found out that I really cannot run. Or at least not a whole trail...um, yeah, that happened. But even though it was a crazy day, it was awesome.



-> Having an MRI

I have learned to breath in and breath out. And that the scariest things don't have to be scary. Because Jesus is in control of everything. I had my MRI because of my migraines and some numbness in my hands. I was so nervous but it was pretty much nothing and I lived. But having this MRI is only part of a story that I may or may not tell. 

-> Photographing a birthday part

A favor for my aunt. And I was so worried that I'd totally fail. So you'll have to click the link to see what happened. :)


So this is the end. And I didn't even cover half of what I did this year that was new and exciting. 
And though this year went super fast, I am looking forward to 2014 and what it has in store. The good times, the hard moments, the laughs, the tears, the lessons and the adventures. 
I am growing up and since I can't stop it I'm going to try and enjoy it. Because before I know it, I'll be 25.n 

Love. Victoria

P.S. more posts are coming soon! 


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)