Monday, December 9, 2013

Sam&Diana Fall 2013: A Family Photoshoot


I had the opportunity to take photos for my aunt and her beautiful family. Lots of adorable kids and smiling faces. And it was the most perfect day. The woods was breathtaking, the leaves making it a peach and orange wonderland. 
I'm not a pro photographer, I mean it's just me, my camera, and my favorite lens. And I've always been more of a candid photographer but then again I love planning shoots with my sibling and getting creative with it. So when my aunt asked me if I wanted to do this photoshoot, I was a little nervous and a bit overwhelmed. 

But I had nothing to be worried about. 

Sam and Diana, who are my aunt's parents, are just lovely. They both turned 60 this year and we had a party for them. And it was the greatest location ever. With rolling hills, a beautiful creek, and the woods. Along with a brick house, I was in love with it all.  My cousins, who are to cute for their own good, were perfect. Everyone did an amazing job and I had an awesome time. 

So here are the best photos. Enjoy!

Loves. 

Victoria  

Sam and Diana 



My cousin Allie

My adorable Aunt and Uncle. 




The girls. 







Vanessa 





Chelsea


Grace. 




Tiffany






Charlotte 




Blake and Josh















My adorable cousins. I love them so much. :) 

3 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful. <3 I'm so proud of you. I love the girls' vests. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing. Love your natural posing and lighting. :) I'm so glad to see you blogging again!! Praying for you this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)