Monday, November 4, 2013

The Rainstorm


It stormed last week. Rained and rained. It was cloudy and wet. And if you had a choice, you probably would have stayed inside. But I couldn't wait to get out. But I had to sit and do my schoolwork. Then I almost ran outside. With my camera, jacket, hat, and boots. With my brother's tripod, my sister's remote, and pretty soon I was laughing. Laughing at the rain, at myself, and that I was getting rained on. 

Enjoy the few photos below and get ready for more upcoming posts.

Loves. 
Victoria










5 comments:

  1. these are so good, so cute, so colorful and i love them and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are BEAUTIFUL inside and out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are GORGEOUS Victoria! I love, love, LOVE the last photo especially.

    ♥ Dakota Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)