Saturday, October 19, 2013

We say the sweetest goodbyes // Family Camp: Day Five


Tis the day we went home. We had a little church meeting in the morning and packed everything up and also cleaned. It's always a sad day but a happy one too. We're sad to leave camp and some friends we don't see a lot, but happy to go home and get back to normal life. 
It makes me smile, thinking back on so many camp memories. Water balloon fights when we were young, going to see the falls probably a hundred times. 
But the things I love the most, are the people I know and are a huge blessing in my life.



“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
 
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Loves. 
Victoria






The initials of someone I do not know..



Jo, she got a hold of my camera. I love her. :)


2 comments:

  1. These are all so good. <3 I love those leaf ones. Hehe. You do know someone with the initials JC. Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Leah. And why didn't I think of that? Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)