Thursday, October 31, 2013

Family Love // Fall 2013 Photos


Last Saturday at my aunt and uncle's house, we celebrated my papa's 75th birthday. He gave a beautiful speech that really touched me. My papa has always been a hero in my eyes. He was a doctor in the Vietnam war, and then went on to have his own family practice. He's so sweet and funny. And always thanking me for things when it should be the other way around. 
I'm so thankful for every single person in my crazy family. Because they've made me the person I am today.

Loves. 

Victoria 

















7 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your outfit, Victoria! You're so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you so much! I was really excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, Victoria! I love the pictures of everyone just moving around:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so good. I really like the ones of all the grandkids. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh. I LOVE, LOVE, the new blog design. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)