Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend at my grandparents


Last week I spend the weekend at my Nana and Papa's house. Just me and them. I hadn't been there alone since January, when I was there for my birthday. So it was nice to just chill with my grandparents and watch Netflix till 2 a.m. I am crazy fun when I'm by myself. Haha. 
My grandparents have played an important part in my life. I've learned a lot from them and they've always been there for me. I am blessed far beyond what I deserve. God has used my grandparents in a special way. 
These thoughts have made me grateful for what I'm blessed with. I have two amazing pairs of grandparents. And it's cool knowing that parts of them make up who I am.

Loves. Victoria 















































3 comments:

  1. how fun to spend a few days with your grandparents by yourself. those are the best times.
    beautiful, beautiful photography. i especially love how you edited them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful. <3 I thought I commented on this.
    Your grandparents are great. Your grandma cracks me up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)