Monday, June 10, 2013

Beauty grows with the passing years..as does friendship


"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years." - Audrey Hepburn

These are my best friends.
Most people call the girl in the red shirt Adrienne. But I call her Dranna.
And a lot of people call the girl with raised hands Leah. But to me she's Mylee.
Dranna, Dran, Dranny. Mylee, Lee, love.
I've know these girls for a very,very long time. For almost all my life, we've been friends. That's a lot of birthdays, hugs. tears, fights, smiles, laughs, and talking with our eyes.
And we're all so different and so similar. I have short curly hair and hazel. Leah has long wavy hair with blue eyes, and Adrienne has long silky hair with brown eyes.
If you were to watch me with my friends, you would probably say that I was too attached. Too invested, cares too much.
But I would correct you and say that in a way, these girls have saved my life.
God brought them in my life for a big reason. They are always teaching me sometime or catching me before I fall. And most of time, they don't even know it.
And without them, I probably wouldn't have any friends..God through them, has made me brave.
And brave is something to strive for.

Loves.
Victoria











Dranna and me. I think we're like 6 and 8..I'm older. And I'm the one on the right.

LeeLee and I. We're like 3 or something. Again, I'm on the right. This is when we had blond hair.

7 comments:

  1. AWWWW!! I love you girls!! These pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo sweet! You girls are so beautiful :)
    I love your photos, Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jordan and Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW. This was such a sweet post. Thanks so much! It means a lot.
    All of these pictures are so good! I can't wait to edit mine of you guys.
    Oh, and I LOVE YOU A LOT. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so sweet...especially those last two pictures:) (look, Leah's holding a wand...haha!) So sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Leah and Adrienne! I love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures and storys touche my heart! Gah! I love friendships! :)

    ~Hannah <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)