Friday, April 26, 2013

the things that say a lot about people....

things that say a lot about people:
the way in which they treat the waiter/waitress
how they feel about the weather
whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
fingernails and hands in general
their preferred creative outlet
how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
whether or not they drink coffee
if they ever forget to eat
how honest they are with themselves (and others)
if they correct your grammar
and whether or not they get nervous before haircuts



So I know that everyone was doing this like 2 months ago. But I really didn't want to do it when everyone else was.. just a thing I have... But I'm doing it know. So brace yourselves. Haha. 

The way in which they treat the waiter/waitress
I'm pretty much always nice to the people who are carrying my food. I'm just polite. And I'm not just saying that because it makes me look good. I can't remember being rude or mean to one. And I can't remember having a rude waiter or waitress. And I've been served by a waitress who was named Victoria too. She was darling. 

How they feel about the weather
I normally don't mind the weather do much. Till it's been raining for days in a row or really hot or cold or a lot of snow for a LONG time. But normally I love snow, the warmness and a good rain.. makes for great photos. 

Whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books. 
I don't do either of these things. I think my mom told me not to dog ear pages in library books when I was little maybe...and I only really write in my Bible...which I had FOREVER. So it's covered in underlining and little notes. And filled with pictures, drawing, and bookmarks. But I don't use a highlighter. I use a pen and sometimes a pencil. 

Fingernails and hands in general 
I bite my fingernails, I mean it's bad... I don't do it cuz of nerves, I just bite them.. and my hands? Well, I like rings and painting my nails. I like hands, and I think holding hands is the sweetest thing.. And last week I was so nervous for my piano playing I was crushing my BFF's hand after. 

Their preferred creative outlet 
Writing songs. I've wrote poems and songs since I was little. Music has always inspired. And I love photography too, something about capturing all this beauty..and seeing the world in new ways, it blows my way. I play the piano and a big of the guitar. I love how the music sounds when I try hard and put myself in it. Singing is big one too, I like that since I was little too. And just listening to songs in general. 
I'm a bit of a designer too, I like to move my bed, desk, and dresser around all the time. And I dressing up and finding new ways to create an outfit.. 

How much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
I will never understand why people hate this. I've answered the phone since I was like 10 so I'm used to it. I talk to my grandma all the time, chatting up life and joking around. I call my dad and mom when they're not home. I tell people that they have the wrong number and no, a Bob doesn't live here. But I can see why if you're not used to it, it could be uncomfortable. I just have done it for years. And I enjoy it.

Whether or not they drink coffee 
I'm not a coffee person. I've tried it ever since I was little, tasted my grandma's coffee a million times. And she's always joking with me about it. Saying, "oops, I forgot to make you a cup darling." And I say, "well, that's too bad, I was looking forward to it." Then she smiles at me. 
Now, I do like things with coffee in it. Just that little taste of it, is amazing to me. I love Frappes. Sooo much.. 

If they ever forget to eat
Never. I have hypoglycemia (just google it) and a thyroid problem. So it's really important I eat and keep my energy up. But I don't always want to eat when my body wants too. Or I want to eat and I really need to but my body starts rejecting food.. that's if I wait a long time to eat. So yeah, I have to eat.. or I'll pass out, though that's never happened. 
Basically, I get lazy and don't eat when I should. My bad... 

How honest they are with themselves (and others) 
Not my best quantity. But it's something God has really helped me with. I hold back a lot, when I should just be open. So yeah, I try to see all my faults and not to hide the real Victoria. Because I know I'm loved. 

If they correct your grammar 
I correct my family all the time. But if I don't know you that well, I probably won't. And my friends are always correcting me. There are just some words that I've never been able to say correctly.. 

And whether or not they get nervous before haircuts
Oh, you mean having a heart attack? Yes, I do. But I won't be getting one in a LONG time. Last December I had 10 inches or so chopped off. I hadn't had my hair that short in about 10 years... 
But I get excited too, so it's all good. :) 

Well that's it! Now that you know than you ever wanted too about me.... I'll say goodbye.

Byebye. 

Vicky 


  

4 comments:

  1. oh this was pretty cool! i always like learning the random bits about people :) i thought the phone one was most interesting. i hate talking on the phone, just because if i don't see their face i get bored and distracted. i'm always antsy to get off, haha!

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE you. <3 That's all. Well, you know, since I am the bestie, I pretty much already knew most of these things about you. It's not like I'm bragging or anything. ;) Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! And yes, I love you too Leah! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)