Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hearing the birds and feeling the breeze \\ Spring Is Finally Here (Lots Of Photos)


Spring is finally here.

 After a lonnnggg winter, it's finally warmer and sunny. I'm walking around in jean shorts and t-shirts. And of course one of my favorite, being barefoot. And finally hearing the birds in the early morning again, another beauty that I love..
With all of this beautiful weather comes even more photos. I think already this year I've taken thousands of photos...
I really need to print some (okay a lot) out. But that's not the point...
But lots of photos and fun already..and I can't wait for summer. Swimming, bike riding, going on boat rides with my grandparents, sitting on the grass, and playing kickball with my friends. 
But for now spring is trying on all my shorts and flipflops, planting seeds, pushing my little brothers on the swing, hearing the birds and feeling the breeze. Getting my bunnies out to play, finding little flowers which my brothers give me,
It's so beautiful and I hope it lasts for a long time.















































4 comments:

  1. I always admire your beautiful photos. Spring is so great with the flowers blooming and birds singing, right? Ah, I love it! Looking forward to seeing more of your pretty pictures, Victoria!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to be wearing SHORTS. I'm lucky to survive outside wearing a light jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are so gorgeous, (especially the ones of you, hehe) and clear. Also, the edits are great. YES. This weather has just been so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you so much everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)