Saturday, January 26, 2013

Thursday was Beautiful

Thursday was beautiful. 

There was a little snow on the ground. The wind was perfect for books and the sunlight was gorgeous.
I couldn't have been happier. I had been thinking about what I was going to do for my 31 days picture and I took some of some jewelry that had been my greatgrandma's.
Then I got this great idea my chair outside and a few books. I've seen others do this before and love it.
So I tried and I'm loving how they turned out.
I have two old hymns (ah, I use them a lot) and I now have two poetry books (which I read and get VERY inspired from), so those were my book choices. And I used my new chair (which I can't get enough of).
So my day was well, again. Beautiful.
Oh and don't forget my hat (see last photo).
And I'm REALLY hoping to blog more.. So many ideas..and photos...

Loves.

Victoria.



















I think this might be my favorite of them all.. And the wind was totally blowing those pages, not me.















8 comments:

  1. Oh my. That chair! Loveee it. =) And the old books and hymnals... ! I think my favorite is the ninth from bottom? The wind adds the perfect touch to these - you did a wonderful job on your part, too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so good!!! I Love them so much. Great processing too. LOVE that chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Victoria, these photos are amazing! What a lovely chair you have, and how perfect does it look outside with the books! I have been in a photo funk lately, and your pictures really inspired me! Can't wait to see more!

    PS. I went to your Etsy shop and read your about, I love the name of your blog. My fiance and I went to a Tenth Avenue North concert (The Struggle Tour) a couple months ago, and they are truly AMAZING.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, your comment is too sweet!
      I love TAN! IKR? I went to one a few months ago too. They are amazing!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)