Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dranna Nicole || A Best Friend Photo Shoot

So I had my besties over last night. We slept in a bit and ate donuts. And then later Adrienne (whom I call Dranna) helped me out with my bunnies. We fed them, clean out their cages, and got them out to play.
And of course we did a little photo shoot! I had Dran fight her way under a tree. She got scratched by a, well, I have no idea. But I did get the moment on my camera. No, I didn't post it here.
Then she turned to me and took my picture! But I don't have any of those either(talk to Dran). Anyways, she's one of my bestest friends and a huge blessing in my crazy world. :)






7 comments:

  1. These are cute! But didn't Leah stay too? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes, she did. I was trying to get all my facts straight and make the story make sense. And Leah got her photo on flickr! Haha.

      Delete
  2. pretty! I absolutely LOVE the third to last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was like look down with all your hair!

      Delete
  3. she is so beautiful!!! LOVE these pictures, vickie-roo! amazing. your b&w edits are just gawgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)