Friday, November 23, 2012

Ours: Thanksgiving: Short Post

If you stick by my side, I'll stick by yours. 
And when you don't stick by my side, I'll still be by yours.
Because whatever this life is. It's ours. 

BY V.M. 

Just a few photos from my Thanksgiving. My mom had her birthday on the 20th. My sister and I went over to my grandparents to help cook and clean. Getting the house ready for thanksgiving!
Then yesterday my family came over and we had a wonderful time. Listening to stories and telling jokes. Watching movies and teasing each other.
I think my favorite part about Thanksgiving is when we all gather around the meal and pray. :)








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! love all these. So simplistic and fun. I am thankful for you. love the new blog layout and header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was a wonderful Thanksgiving! LOVE that last picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)