Sunday, November 25, 2012

:All At Once: A Little Brother Photo Shoot




I have 5 siblings. 4 brothers and 1 sister. And their all differently the same.
I love all my siblings, they're all special in their own ways. And maybe someday, I'll do a post on each of them. I've done a couple so far.

My sister Paige, http://alltheprettythings20.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-one-and-only-sister-photo-shoot.html
My brother Timothy, http://alltheprettythings20.blogspot.com/2012/08/almost-superman-little-brother-photo.html

But today I'm going to go on and on about my third to youngest brother. He's about to turn 10. He's got dark chocolate hair and eyes. And the cutest freckles. He's name is Jonathan. Or Jonny, as we call him. He's very grown-upish and wants to know everything. He loves to spike his hair and pick out his outfits. The boy knows fashion (which makes his big sister smile). <3

His birthday's in less than 2 weeks. And I can't believe it's been a decade since he was born. I can still remember being 4 and going to pick out a blanket at the store for him with my grandma and brother. I think we still have that blanket too. I should dig it out sometime....
Anyways, it doesn't feel all that long ago. I mean, wasn't it yesterday Jonny learned how to ride a bike? Did he just turn 7? I mean, it's like all at once, he's not so little anymore.
But he'll always be my goofball. And we'll always gang up on on our older brother and our sister.
He's always going to be my Jonny. :)























11 comments:

  1. Victoria these pictures are so cute!!!:) You have a cute brother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wanted to ask you, what do you use to edit your pictures? Do you go to a website or do you have a program?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH!!! Arn't little brothers amazing???? I have to do a photo shoot with my little bro' sometime soon. =D
    Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Such blessings! Yes, I would love to see that! Aw, thanks Mackenzie! :)

      Delete
  4. awesome job! love the one of him laying on his back looking away and the ones of him sitting cross legged! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these frames, such cuteness!
    xx Natalia

    http://elantheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)