Wednesday, October 3, 2012

:Autumn's Arrival:

"Autumn's Arrival"

She blew softly and splashes of orange, yellow, and red went everywhere. 
The tall trees turned their green leaves over to her colors. 

The wind picked up slowly and surrendered to colder weather. 
Houses' chimneys started to let a smokey cloud into the air. 

Flowers faded and all of summer's memories stayed strong. 
The falling of love and hope came as the trees' petals floated to the ground.

OCT. TUES. 2ND, 2012 BY VICTORIA M.











9 comments:

  1. Mmmm. That pie is making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your autumn pictures far exceed mine!!! That pie one is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these pictures! The first one makes me want to go pick up a book and read it! I've been reading on my Kindle for so long that I miss paper books!! I also love the second picture! Those shoes are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!It shows all the pretty things in life!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pie picture, love it!! Looks like it should be framed in a kitchen. We should google+ sometime again.

    <3 Dakota Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)