Tuesday, September 18, 2012

:Silent Dreamer:



1. I close my eyes. And slip away. Close my mind to today. Flash forward to tomorrow. Escape from the chaos. 


*Silent dreamer. Not a sound. Silently I dream about. All I want to put into words. But for now. I'm am silently dreaming. 

2. I open up, to what you say. That I need to live for today. Tomorrow will come soon enough. But I'm not yet for all that new stuff. For now I have to be content with silently.

*Silent dreamer. Not a sound. Silently I rebound. From all I want so bad. Refocus on what's important.

--One day you will pull me through. One day you will pull me through. One day you will pull me through.
And one day I will be tall. One day I will stand tall. One day, one day. One day. 
But not today. Maybe not tomorrow. Not this minute, not this hour. Not today. But I will pray. For strength to live for today. 

Silent dreamer. Not sound. Silently I dream about. All I want to put into words. But for now. I am silently dreaming. Silently dreaming. 

I close my eyes. And slip away. You pull me back. To today. 

BY VICTORIA MORAN. DO NOT STEAL. 


7 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)