Saturday, August 4, 2012

:Mylee+Vicky: A Best Friends Photo Shoot

Gorgeous sunset




We used an old bike. :)


My darling Leah. :)

Don't you love those awkward moments?






To bad this picture was only of me and not the both of us doing this. But I had to crop it.



***********************************************************************************
So about a week ago my best friend Leah came to spend the night. There's always been something special between her and I. Maybe it's because we're the same age most of the time. Or that we've know each other our whole lives. And yes, I mean our whole lives. We love most of the same things and agree on a lot. We encourage each other and laugh together.
And we may sound like the typical best friends. But we're not.

We're us. And that's it. We're weird and goofy. Stupid and nuts. We laugh about nothing and sing along with the radio together. Every best friends have something different about them. Leah and I have a unique bond.
And it pretty much works like this.
God holds our hearts and us together. Without him this "love" never would have happened. And I would have missed a heck of a lot of joy.

Mylee is the sweetest person I know. And she's mine to keep. <3  I loves you Mylee! 

Vicky

P.S. Go check out Leah's awesome blog and her post bout this very photo shoot.
http://takingthe366.blogspot.com/2012/08/friday-with-vicky.html

5 comments:

  1. Nice, this friendship was definitely meant to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! (as I said on Leah's blog)
    Friends are wonderful, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Love photoshoots ; )

    Noelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWW. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. <3 I can't believe I didn't commented on this.
    This is such a sweet post. Everything you said was so sweet. I love the pictures too. :) That was SUCH a fun day. A day I'll never forget. I know we will have many more just like it this year and summer! I miss summer so much. It needs to hurry up and get here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. comment* Haha. I meant I can't believe I didn't comment on this, not commented. Ha.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)