Thursday, August 2, 2012

:Almost Superman: A Little Brother Photo Shoot













Went on a photo shoot with my little brother Timmy.
He had his "all grown up" outfit on.
I spiked up his sandy hair.
He wore his adorabley cool shoes.
He's getting so big, so fast.
He practically superman.
At least to me he is.

My Timmy is pure sweetness with blue eyes.
His eyes are beautiful.
Yes, I just said that.
He looked like a little man.
He's a gentleman.
Last night he said "Night, love you."
I'm tearing up just thinking bout it.

That's all I really have to say.
Life's too short for worry bout the future or get stuck in the past.
We have to live in the right now. Because next thing we know, right now is long gone.

-Victoria 



6 comments:

  1. Victoria, these are so so good. My favorite is the first one! You are doing such an amazing job. I am so proud of you!

    xoxoxoxoxoxo <3 your Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, Victoria best editing EVER! These are amazing, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww!! My little brother is growing up too, it is a bitter-sweet thing isn't it?
    I love all these photos, you are so good at this photography thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! This is so cute.
    All of the pictures are so good and adorable! And your editing? WOW!
    Timmy is so cute! IKR? He and Matthew are growing up so fast. :( It seem like just a little while ago, when we were their age..
    Just like what we talked about, we have to live in the now!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and fell in love with it! (I also followed.)

    Your photography is truly amazing! God bless you with this wonderful gift you have!

    I know how ya feel about little brothers growing up...I have 4, and they all seem to grow up sooo fast. Your lil' bro is absolutely adorable, and is gonna turn some heads one day ;) Haha.

    Great job with the pictures!!

    Lauricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)