Friday, July 6, 2012

:: July 4th ::

Happy 4th Of July and May Today's Odd's be Your Favor


Swimming all day long


Pipper rolling in the grass


Caleb (my big bro) 's hat


Me, Miss Vickie, like my new shirt?


Jonny.


A Coke anyone? 


Lunch...Yum. No hamburgers for me though. I hate 'em.


My grandpa. :)


My littlest bro. Seth.


My cousin Allison. I loves her lots. :)


My step-cousin and her husband's dog. Otto. You say it "Auto" and I think I spelled it right. The best behaved dog I've ever seen.


Winston. My cousin, Sophia's dog. 


Timmy. Got a sunburn from swimming so long. :)


Sophia. <3


Allison's older sister Chelsea. She got new glasses. She's got to be the cutest thing this side of the planet. 


Grace, Allison's older sister. She's super sweet and nice. Such an angel. Got a golden heart. Such a great model too. :)


Freedom. I have freedom to serve. And that's what freedom is all about. Not being able to do what I want but to serve. Like the soldiers serving for us. But remember that it's great that we as a country are free from others but if we ever think that we're free from God then we have a problem. Go serve this summer and all your life. Happy late 4th! 

-Victoria :)


7 comments:

  1. LOVE all of these!! I see you have been using Lightroom. :) Very good job on the editing! Did you come up with the presets on your own? Love your new shirt, SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo! Yes, I did! :) Loving lightroom right now.

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely post!!! I love all the photos, Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute post! I love all your pictures. I can see the Lightroom touch to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am Emma! I love your blog... I hope you will check out mine. http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com/ . It is called Living Fully by Faith .


    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)