Saturday, June 16, 2012

::This Girl::


This girl is strong and weak.
She's tough and soft.
She's loving but honest.
 

This girl is a kid and a woman.
She's so fun and so wise.

She smiles and cries. 

This girl struggles and rests.
She wins and loses. Like all of us.

She gives up and stands up. 

Hey Adrienne. 

My so-oh-beautiful, oh-so-amazing. Oh I wish she could see it. I'll make her believe it. One day. 

V.M


Dear Adrienne, 
You've meant so much to me. You mean so much to me. You believe in me even when I don't.
You haven't given up on me. You tell me to keep fighting. You've shown me that life's not about me or what I do. It's about God and following him.
I love you.

Victoria




2 comments:

  1. Aww! You're so sweet, Vickie. And I love you too.:D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)