Friday, June 22, 2012

::Run'n Into Summer:: Part Two

Monday, June 11th, 2012 
"I love you. Love you!" My grandma says to my grandpa after a quick kiss. "Love you too!" He answers. In my mind I'm smiling at this. Happy that my grandparents still love each other. 40 some years I think. They've got a beautiful life, family, and of course grandkids. My grandma backs out of their driveway. Smokey, their gray girl cat, climbs up to the front seat. Paige (my little sister) talks to Harley, the boy cat, in the back seat. :)
So there I was. Happy. In my favorite summer dress. Little bit of make-up on. My new flip-flops on my feet. What can I say. I was one happy lassie.

Smokey in grandma lap


Getting my nails done. I have never done this before. And there's a fancy word for it, but I don't know how to spell it. I'm a horrid speller. But the nail thing was amazing.


Downtown South Bend Indiana. My Aunt works at a theater there. They have plays and stuff. Pretty awesome.



My second cousin trimmed our hair. She owns her own hair salon. :)


Up in Michigan. We walked along the beach. The water didn't feel that bad. But we didn't swim. :)



Add caption

We went to eat at a Chinese place. It was sooooo good. :)


Let me just say. Their tea was to die for.


A fork. Duh.


A flower. Taken at the nursing home where my great-grandpa used to live. There's a tree planted there for him. And a brick with his name on it. :)


I'm in love with my own photo. Taken in a greenhouse.


A little bridge in this beautiful, wonderful, huge greenhouse.


My Aunt and my grandma. Aunt on the left.


We walked around a beautiful river park thingy. Gorgeous there.


My great-grandparent's grave. I never got to meet them. 


For those who used to be here


Me.....

Part one-

 http://alltheprettythings98.blogspot.com/2012/06/runn-into-summer.html



4 comments:

  1. I hope you liked your first ever pedicure! Isn't it awesome!? I also am in love the picture of the plant with the rain drops on it. Beautiful!

    ~Dakota Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great post, Vicky. <3 Sounds like you had lots of fun!
    Great pictures, and you're so gorgeous. :)
    Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful Victoria! And I really love this post...just seeing everyday life. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am Emma! I love your blog... I hope you will check out mine. http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com/ . It is called Living Fully by Faith .


    Em

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)