Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just You And Me

Dear Johnny,
Did I ever tell you that you can drive me over the top but still have me love you to death?
You can make me want to scream at you but still have me wishing we'd be together forever?
Why do you do that?

And if I've never told you- I Loves You's.

I love your puppy dog brown eyes. I love your dark hair with it's spike glue making it look awesome.
And I don't care if they say you wine too much or you have a way too big ego.
Cuz I'm like that.
And I don't stand up for you like I should. I love playing pranks with you or getting into no good.
I treat you like a baby probably. And it's because when I think about the future and you all grown up and not living with me part of me cracks.

What would I do without you?













Totally Us

8 comments:

  1. You guys look so cool... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute blog post Vicky! I love the pics. So adorable! :D I know what you mean, I love all of my siblings, but I'm mean to them a lot. I really need to work on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos! Great shoot with your little brother.This is a really sweet post:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! :-) Super cute!! Nice blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome. I didn't get to see all the pictures from the photo shoot, I only saw one on flickr. These are all so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so grateful to have found your blog! I love the style in which you write, what you write about and just generally the whole layout is the epitome of perfect!
    I am your newest follower!

    Love from, Eternal Archive

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)