Saturday, May 26, 2012

Flip-Flop.............

Flip-flop.
Hello summer.
I won't stop.
Being a lover.
Of it all.

Swish-splash.
Hello water.
I loving being a lover.
Of the yellow ball. (the sun).

I know that in July, I'll be complaining about the heat.
And the weather will have me beat.
But there's a pool outside.
And in August a water slide.

I can see it now.
Me and my friends hang'n out.
Laughing at each other. Singing about with the radio.
Watching our favorite TV shows.

Flip-flop. Flop-flip.
Drip-drop. Drop-drip.
Flip-drip. Drip-flip.
Flop-drop. Drop-flop.

Summer rains and thunder storms.
The cooling feel of it on my face.
The bright lightning and loud bangs.

Flip-flop.
Hello summer.
I won't stop.
Being a lover/hater.
Of it all.

:)

A song I made up.

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY LYRICS. THIS IS MY GIFT AND I'D RATHER NOT HAVE SOMEONE ELSE USING IT WITHOUT MY SAY-SO!!!!!

Thanks everyone!! :)

(Vickie)

4 comments:

  1. Vickie, this is AMAZING!! The fact that you made it up just amazes me! All I can say is wow!! :) You truly have a gift girl, keep it up!

    ♥ Dakota Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome.
    you really come out in your songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, especially the part about your friends. :) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful! i'd love to hear it one day as a song :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)