Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You Had Me At Hello......



I figured it was time for you all to meet my darling BFF Leah.
She's like a breath of fresh air. Boldly honest. Let me explain it to you in simple terms.

God had so much love and sweetness that He going insane. :)
So He shot it into Leah Danielle. Made from nothing but blue eyes and a beautiful smile.
God knew before time began that I'd need Leah. She's part of me and without her I'm half of who I am. But it's Leah who always encourages me to stand up and be myself.
Leah's the strong half and I'm the messed-up part.

But as much as I love my BFF and ALL my friends, I have to remember to not let them become my god. Because nothing can replace God. Believe me, I've tried. It doesn't work.

Leah knows me, and I know Leah. And I like to think that Adrienne (my other BFF) and I are the only ones who can handle her. I know that not true though..........

But there's a peace knowing that when I'm a need a friend, God's always there, and Leah's there to listen to me. To help me.

I thank God for Leah everyday. :)
Enjoy the random pics. :)


Me and Leah

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great post! I love these pictures. We THINK we can handle her, but we know who always wins...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW! This is such a good post! :) Thanks so much! I love you so much Vicky! <3 <3
    You're right though, I have to do that too, to make sure that I'm not confiding in someone else in the place where God should be!

    Aw, the pic of us is so adorable! We were so cute!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)