Thursday, March 29, 2012

Music Moves Me

God's love and mercy play through my life like a song. A beautiful melody.
Sometimes it's so soft I can't hear it very well. Other times it screams and I'm wide awake.
It's high and almost bothersome some days, or really low and I think I can't reach it.
But here's the thing- God's never out of reach. And we're never to far gone for Him to rescue us. :)

This morning the song was just perfect, all day in fact. I had been down and a mess but today He really redeemed me. <3
I'm so in love right now with my King.
I've been reading through the Bible (I'm behind I think) and this morning it was Exodus 33 and 34. Beautiful words this morning.

Exodus 33:14 
And He said, My presence shall go with thee and I will thee rest.

Exodus 33:11 
And the Lord spake unto Moses, as a friend speaketh to his friend.  

Exodus 34:6-7  
6. And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,
7. Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.




5 comments:

  1. Amen Victoria! Yes, you are so right. He is amazing. All powerful! Oh, how I love him. I am so overcome with him right now also. - I want to be overcome with him all the time. :) Oh how I want more of him!

    That. is. so. weird. LOL I read Exodous 35 today! <3 God is amazing. - So divine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lee! IKR? Haha, thanks so funny! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's so funny because the past couple of days the song by Steve Camp has been on my heart - It's called "He is Able"

    "He is able to rescue you!
    He understands your needs.
    He can heal the hurt and pain
    Give you hope again,
    HE is able."

    Listen to it if your Dad has it...it's from the album Taking Heaven by Storm.
    love you babe, can't wait until you come tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very good:) God is so great. And that is weird that you and Leah read around the same chapters:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)