Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Reading On- Kindle Touch

Hey everyone, what's up? I hope you all are having a great week, I am so far! Today was kinda one of those odd days where everything went psycho. Not in a bad way, not at all. But all the same it was different. For starts I only did three school subjects, and I usually have five. I only did science, history, and writing. No Math or English! Fine by me. I hate Math and English I could live without. Thank you.
But in science I'm learning about Newton's First Law. Which has friction and gravity and etc in it. And in History I'm learning about America, our beginnings to modern day. So the first canals, trains, and steamboats filled my mind. But writing is great! My mom is letting us kids do like a story for school. Super fun and cool. But I should call it "typing" because we're really just doing them on the laptop. :) My kind of book.
Anyways, back to books. For my birthday my grandma got me a Kindle Touch. And let me just say it's awesome. Totalllllyyyyyyyy aaaawwwweeeeesssssoooommmeee! So for my 366 today I finally took a picture of my Kindle! It's only taken me like forevvveeeerrrrr. Enjoy and comment!

Peace out ya'll!




Vickie :)

5 comments:

  1. Looks really cool! I got the regular Kindle for Christmas and I LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like your Kindle Touch! I love my Nook Color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Livvie, IKR? Their awesome! :)
    Thank you JO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Oh are you doing the American Republic one? heehee, I'm at the turn of the century right now! Studying Progressivism. Very boring. But kind of interesting.
    Love your kindle, looks fun! my mom got a kindle and I think my brother is more excited about it than her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Adrienne. :) Hahahaha...........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)