Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hey, what's up my bloggers?
Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Been busy and life's crazy right now. :)
So Saturday evening me and my family went to The Rock And Worship Roadshow hosted by Mercy Me. It was fun except for standing in a mass of strangers for an hour and feel so sick.
But I got to see my favorite band, Tenth Avenue North. Eek! I'm still recovering from the shock of been in the same room as them. Hehehehe, what? Teenager here.
But it was really good. Tenth Avenue North is really putting a good Christian message out there. And what they said really spoke to me.
 And I got some awesome pictures! Enjoy! :)







4 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! Loving these. :) I'm so glad you got to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! And I bet it was awesome to see Tenth Avenue North! :) And some of those other amazing bands! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jo! And my Lee! :) Yeah, it was sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, especially the first!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)