Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hello, It's Vickie!

Hey, I'm Victoria. I'm a teenaged girl with her heart on her sleeve. Oh, yes, drama queen is there ever was one! I love to write, and I guess I'm okay at it. I write songs, stories, reports for school, which I love.
I'm a total blond, and ditz, with curly hair. 
I live on a "farm". Well, just with no animals, on wait, we have three cats. Ug. like a dog couldn't help us more. Hahaha. And I love dogs. And horses. And my best friend's bunny.

But most importantly about me is that I'm a Christian. When I was 9 years old I felt God tugging at my little heart. So I cried out to Him and my life have never been the same since. It was the best choice I've made. I want to bring glory to God in my photography, my writings, or whatever I do.

Which brings me to my passion. One word- art. My art is my photography, though I do love to draw and paint. "Sammie" is my Sony Alpha 390. Pure awesomeness. I want to capture all the pretty things. When I see something that I love, it's just steals my heart right away. And beauty does that. So that's the meaning behind my blog's name. All The Pretty Things. I got the idea when listening to Tenth Avenue North's song "All The Pretty Things."

Well, got to go!
{Vickie}

2 comments:

  1. Vickie, I really like your blog! I can't wait to see all the pictures you'll take and the posts you put on. Oh, and you write really good, Victoria. And I like the background, it's a nice vintage-y look.
    Love you!
    --Adrienne
    p.s. can't wait until I can get a blogger account!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, Thank you so much Dranny! It means the world to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)