Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello Hoosier- A Day At The Hoosier Gym

Saturday my family and friends went to the Hoosier Gym in Knightstown. You've probably heard of the movie "Hoosiers"? Well, some of the movie was filmed at this gym! Pretty sick right? It super fun there, you can shoot basketballs, and run around (I um, well, did a lot of this, long story, you don't want to know...........). 
But here are was pics of it. 
Also, I may not be always posting my 366 on here. But it will be posted of my flickr. I want this to be more of a personal blog. And having two blogs would be a little much for me. 
The Next Door Building, so cool!

Turn your head to the right!

My BFF's!

Leah's Shoe, Adorable!

Adrienne Taking my pic! :)

Turn to the right babe.

4 comments:

  1. love the shoes, and i love how you edit your photos! What program do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love these!! :) Ha, I had so much fun with you guys! :) See you tomorrow!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel I just use Picnik, it's great. :)Thanks!
    Thanks Leah! LOve you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I love this. Yeah, that was kind of a long story. Not one that everyone would want to know!! you know, I deleted that picture. When I looked back at it, it wasn't that funny after all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)